STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
Working with Alex Russell Flint in the studio producing photographic documentation. He is a British artist specialising in representational narrative works in oil and charcoal.
Cuttlefish are nearly all exported to the continent, but the Eurozone crisis has made this more difficult, so we need to develop a market for them here in the UK, something we're happy to do. At HASTINGS TV we thought you would like to support our friends on the beach as they truly are, the soul of our community. Sussex Sea Fisheries Committee has judged the level of fishing well within sustainable limits. They’ve also started to lay artificial substrate in breeding areas to provide a safe place for eggs to develop away from greedy predators. Shop local !!
Tribute to Derek Jarman by Mark French and Richard Heslop.
Ordinary Things explained by a not so ordinary person. Well extraordinary things do happen in real-life as a pro YouTuber visits the studio....
We were very happy to host The Cambridge Satchel Company for their Autumn Collection shoot INSPIRED BY THE BRITISH COASTLINE